7 Solid Reasons you should be talking about your reverse mortgage with Angella Conrard, Certified Reverse Mortgage Professional
- You want a specialist: I work exclusively with reverse mortgages and no other type of mortgage. I completely focus on this very special home loan for borrowers 62 years and older. I’ll guide you from start to finish. You’ll never get stuck in a voicemail black hole. When you call with a question, you will reach me directly. I’m your hands-on guide from start to finish.
- You want a Professional: I am a Certified Reverse Mortgage Professional (CRMP). CRMPS are tested, background checked, and are held to the highest standards by the National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association (NRMLA). See http://www.reversemortgage.org.
- You need a program to fit your circumstances: I offer all the reverse mortgage programs available. I am dedicated to my clients, not to the products. I’ll advise you on the programs to fit your unique situation and lifestyle. It’s my goal to provide you with honest, objective information so you can decide if a reverse mortgage is right for you.
- You want an educated and experienced professional: I’m a University of Wisconsin graduate with over 30 years of business experience as a community-based business owner. Check out my education and background on LinkedIn.
- You want someone who cares: I have spent my entire adult life as a physical rehabilitation specialist in the health professions. I’ve been blessed in working with professional and Olympic athletes, martial artists, medical doctors and allied health professionals, CEOs, Fortune 500 companies, celebrities, and seniors.
- You want someone involved with the community: I am the Founder of the Orange County – National Age in Place Council. I hold emeritus membership status.
- You want someone looking out for your best interests: I represent my clients, not the lenders. My background as a professional healthcare provider and small business owner taught me skills to better serve you with compassion and integrity.